Thursday, June 25, 2009

Mag Inc 09

Hey people out there, been so busy till I can't imagine myself in this roller-coaster life! Mag Inc,Debate,IU Day, and which everyone's facing, FOLIO-SSSSS! Well I'm done with everything except Add Maths, ANYWAY....so Mag Inc 09 was fun! Firstly me, Khalis(Kels),Justin and Jason went to the workshop in Taylor's, then we won the best layout there (not for our ORIGINAL magazine). Then we briefed everyone in school, I was incharge of registration and it's not easy! So.....,my group did an amazing job till we got nominated for the grand prize magazine and the grand prize video (UPPER SECONDARY). Again, as usual, everything was last minute, but this time,our last-minute work turned out better then we wanted it to be! Khalis was doing the layout, Justin= Featured article, Jason= agony aunt, Crystal= Survey and I, I was incharge of the public comment box and THE MOST IMPORTANTLY, THE VIDEO.

The Cover


1st Page


2nd Page And The One Where It Is To Die For...........




THE VIDEO

No comments: