Saturday, May 30, 2009

Crazyness

Amzar got SNOWED!

Hey, so today was a WILD day for me! The night before, had a birthday to go for, then woke up at 11 this morning(I was high on sugar that night of the b'day) so.... Discussed with Cheng Mun and Yen Yen and decided to go for VI's Carnival!At 1, Cheng Mun came and picked me n Yen up (he drove there). Haha the funny part was, at one point, he drove on the taxi and bus lane, his mom was like "Can't you see ah, what did you learn when u took ur test?" hahaha me and Yen just laughed ouh and he also wore slippers instead of shoes! How "smart" is that? Ok then we reached and met Xuan at the gate, and we walked and saw Chee Keong with all the "tattoos" and "coloured" hair. Then he showed us around. While walking, we saw this crazy "kids" spraying snow cans at ppl, and we were like " Holy Mama, hope we dont get any of those shit". The next thing you know, Jack appears out of nowhere and starts spraying!! We were like " AHHHHHHH " and running in circles, I know, we had a blonde moment, so can't judge how stupid we were at that point. Then we got SNOWED by Jack again. Then I met Amzar and saw Arvind. The next thing, we ran to the "Mini Cinema" alias Dewan Kuliah, they played Dark Knight but we went there for the AIR COND to dry off the effing foam. Then we planned to head to Times Square for a movie or WHATSOEVER! So we felt we must say BYE to everyone. We went and this was the WILD PART, we got snowed AGAIN and now the worst part is, Amzar jumped on my back (he was covered with eggs!) and from the left, Jack snowed me AGAIN and on the right, Chee Keong had this water gun and made me wet! Thank God that I bought a snow spray before the second attack, so I sprayed on Amzar when he was on me! So I managed to seek revenge on ALL of them! Then again, we went to the "Mini Cinema" to dry, but it didn't help. Kevin was there and when he saw me, he was in shock, I don't know why but it was the first time we met, so I still don't know why he was shocked. Then we detoured to Times Square and ended up in OldTownWhiteCoffee whatever it's named) for a bite and drink. Ming then called me to go back to the school, so while going, Marissa and Jordan were coming out. So we decided to go home as well! That's pretty much for today, will be busy during the HOLIDAYS. Who's up for Ice Skating?! Adios Amigos


Yen and Xuan


Cheng Mun and Me


Old Town


Hantu!





No comments: